Monday 14 January 2013

Sevans Cyberman


I put this one together when I was quite young, so it isn’t too professional, with the worst thing being the obvious ‘join lines’ where the halves of the moulds fit together.


The things that I remember being most difficult were stretching the spring to slide over the tube connecting the chest unit to the back unit, and fitting the head onto the shoulders. The easier parts included taping the tubing onto the body, and assembling the chest unit.


Interestingly, it looks a lot better in photographs than it does in real life!

2 comments:

  1. Are these models still for sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Sevans models on eBay for sale at the moment (01/09/2019)
      I will be auctioning 3 1/3rd scale Sevans Dalek models soon.

      Delete